A site for all Disney fans who like to know what happens when it happens!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

The AMAs

are so long.
it was a whole three hours.
Yeah I just stopped watching it after JB performed and Miley came out.
JB was amazing. Miley looked gorgeous.
I'm uploading JB performing SOS right now..onto youtube..
as soon as it's done uploading
I'll edit this post and put it up=)
Just for all of you who missed it or want to see it again.
-Yawn-
Yeah i'm tired. That's pretty sad.
Well anyway...
Wasn't that sooo amazing how they had all those fans run up to the stage??
And how the glass shattered?!?! Now that was amazing.
As for Joe falling....Ok..I have to admit..I laughed until I cried...even though technically..it wasn't even that funny..but I'm just stupid like that.
lol.
But he got up like nothing even happened.
In fact, when I was recording it..I didn't even know that Joe fell..until i watched it again.
Someone said that it wasn't real glass...it was just sugar wafer...or something like that=)
And that was so weird and random how those two girls just walked right on up to the stage.
Big Rob had to go up to them..and put their hands behind their backs.
JB had the most confused faces on.
haha.
It was pretty awesome.
It was a great performance overall.
Enjoy!
Peace.Love.Jonas.

No comments: