A site for all Disney fans who like to know what happens when it happens!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Two days later..

...
Wow. I haven't posted in two days..
that's a record for me.
lol.

So I went to the parade, didn't see Push Play
and rarely caught sight of the Jonas Brothers..
the reason being that when their float passed by my area they were on the OTHER side of the float.
But they still saw me and read my poster.
I'm at least happy about that.
lol.

I have some pics...maybe I'll put them up
once i get a gallery sort of thing for this site.
where i can put all the pics.

JOIN THE FORUM!
I'd be so happy and delighted if you did.
www.peacelovejonas.forumcommunity.net

its really fun=)

and if you do, thanks=)

So..
Here's a video of JB at the parade if you missed it:




And I'm making a media sort of thing for this site...where I will put up the videos of Miley on Oprah=)
and right now...I'm uploading JB's performance onto my computer so hopefully I'll get that up soon.
=)

Oh and today is Miley's birthday=)
and Lucas Grabeel's!
Enjoy!
Peace.Love.Jonas.

No comments: