A site for all Disney fans who like to know what happens when it happens!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I missed Steve.

And no I'm not talking about Blue's Clues.
haha.
I'm talking about Steve from Push Play.
He was on their chat...i don't know if he's still on it..but he was before.
But I wasn't able to sign on because the room was full.
Anytime Push Play is on their chat thingy i'll post it here beforehand [or I'll try]
so that you guys can talk to Push Play too.

EDIT: THIS IS A BULLETIN FROM PUSH PLAY:
Hey its me again, sorry my comp was being retarded and my mom made me a Penut butta and jelly so i couldnt pass that up, see ya guys soon cj will be on at 8 30
peace chicaas
steve
pushplay


I wonder when JB is going to do another Live Chat..that was incredibly fun..although you have to admit..it was sort of frustrating at times.
Cause there were so many people on.
But it turned out to be awesome.
There are some videos on youtube from it if anyone missed it.
Speaking of JB,
there had been a rumor going around that "Hello Beautiful" was their next single..but i forget who...i think it was the JB Radio Street team that confirmed that it wasn't true. So we still don't know for sure what the next single might be....but i will definitely keep you as updated as possible.
JB right now is on their tour with Miley...but they will be spending Christmas and New Years and Thanksgiving in NY=)
Like the parade that's this thursday!
Which I am going to..is anyone else?
Hey, I was wondering...u know that playlist I put on the top left of the site.
i was wondering if the songs were alright
and umm..if you guys want any other songs up there just name some and I'll consider putting them there=)
And I definitely can't leave you without a video:





It's the Road to HSM2 with Miley=)
In case anyone had missed it.
And if there are any new bands you'd like me to check out ..just comment back with them!=)
Thanks!
Peace.Love.Jonas.

No comments: