A site for all Disney fans who like to know what happens when it happens!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Miley's 15th Birthday

I wonder how she's celebrating?
oh thats right.
she's performing at a concert.

What a great hard-worker!
Well, The Jonas Brothers were on GMA today like I mentioned before.
And i uploaded a video of it.
Now it might not be the best quality..but u gotta give me props for trying.
lol.





Haha.
People outside were banging on the window.
JB fans are so awesome.

Did you guys hear JB on XM radio?
well...i did..barely though cuz i heard it from my aim buddy list..
yeah long story.
lol.
i recorded some of it
and I'll put that on youtube.

its awesome.

Turns out Push Play was at GMA too...but outside meeting all their fans..
haha they're like going where all the JB fans are.
lol.
And I heard they have a commercial thats airing on MTV and i think [im not completely sure] that the other channel was Nickelodeon.

Hairspray[the movie] went out on DVD this past Tuesday!
It's a great movie and i would recommend seeing it.
Fun for the whole family or just with your friends.

And also that past coming Tuesday,
Jordin Sparks cd came out!
There are some pretty good songs on there.
My fave being "No air"
It's a duet she did with Chris Brown!
It's awesome.

No comments: