A site for all Disney fans who like to know what happens when it happens!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

I'm so sorry

That I haven't updated in 4 ever!

Well. Let's see...
OMJ I'm so UBER happy cuz Push Play commented me TWICE!
and it was from CJ=) -sigh-
amazing isn't it=)
lol.

and Their CD release partayy is on the 22nd of December and they'd really like it if you would attend! It's going to be fun! And they're having a M&G there!

Oh and this morning Push Play added a new song called " The Life " to their myspace!

It's really awesome, trust me, I heard it!
lol.

and Jb.....hmm..

Well, they were on Regis and Kelly at the Bahamas...
I'll post the video of that up soon.

and HSM2 bloopers.
Woah those are hilarious.
lol

I made a new forum..forget my other one.
This is the one to go to for JB and Push Play fans..

i'm still making one for Disney..
but join this for now..

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Push_Play_and_Jonas/index.php?act=idx

and add:

http://www.myspace.com/inseparable_dreamers

if u have a myspace=)

Peace.Love.Jonas.
Mandy

No comments: