A site for all Disney fans who like to know what happens when it happens!

Monday, December 3, 2007

22 days til Christmas

Hurray! It's coming so soon! I'm so excited!
Ok. So turns out...Miley is going to be at the Christmas Parade singing her version of All I want for Christmas is you. And JB will be there also singing "Girl Of My Dreams"
Or I should say lip-synching.
Everyone there is.
Because it's a parade and I don't think the sound quality is good if you perform live at a parade.
Only watch this if you are ok with spoiling it.
But because The Christmas Parade was already filmed [December 1] there are some videos available:
Miley singing her version of All I want For Christmas Is You:



JB singing "Girl of My Dreams":



and I have a lot more fun videos to share!
But I can't fit them all here.
Ok. I definitely need to get to work on making a media page. xD
So did u guys join the fantabulous forum yet?
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Push_Play_and_Jonas/index.php?&act=idx
oh and this one is going to be the site one:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Teen_Scene/index.php?http://s15.invisionfree.com/Teen_Scene/
join that too.
and tell me which one you prefer.
please.
Join it. Trust me. You won't be disappointed. Tell all your friends to join too.
Wouldn't it be nice to say that YOU were one of the first ones to join a forum that'll hopefully get HUGE=)

More news:
-Ashley Tisdale got a nose job; not to look prettier , but because her nose was deviated[sp?][80%] and she had problems breathing. GO ASH!
-News has been going around that Miley confirmed to dating tourmate Nick Jonas.
-Push Play posted a bulletin on myspace saying that if they get 10,000 views for their new song " The Life" [which you should definitely go listen to BTW] for the whole week then they will put up a new song on their myspace. Isn't that exciting?!?!

Peace.Love.Jonas.
Enjoy!

No comments: