A site for all Disney fans who like to know what happens when it happens!

Friday, December 7, 2007

Nick J show part TWO?!?!

Yup. You heard me right.
Check out this link

http://www.clickondetroit.com/video/index.html

And look for the Jonas Brothers video.

Joe was asking the people if they saw the new youtube video they posted..and he was like.. our next one will be The Nick J show Part 2

-girls screaming-
lol.

Don't faint as you read this though. It hasn't been posted YET.
lol.

I don't like my Media page..idk..maybe I should give it some time..maybe spice things up a bit. LoL


I'm meeting JB Next Friday! WOO! I'm so excited..it's not even funny. lol.

On jonasbrothersmerch.com there are new things available..
a tour shirt .. that comes in black, white , and pink..i think.. OoOo I rhymed=) Ain't that spiffy=) lol.

But if you wanna buy those, you'd better by them soon because I heard they're selling out fast. All the JB stuff are great Christmas gifts you can give to your friends. I might just get a JB tote bag for myself....
lol

I heard Jordin Sparks CD did bad? Did I tell you that already? lol. That's a shame though because she's a really amazing singer.

And today Push Play has a show. i think in NY?
And their CD release partayy is the 22nd. Make sure you go to that..even though I probably won't.
There's a new Movie Surfers on Disney Channel
and it's backstage at the HM/JB tour.
Wanna see?
Of course you do..






Credit goes to Spanisheyes21...=) She's awesome!

Enjoy!
XOXO
Mandy

1 comment:

Tina said...

just saying hi since you shared your link! and nick j part 2 is awesome =)!