A site for all Disney fans who like to know what happens when it happens!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

New domain

This is SWEEEEEET!
I went from Peacelovejonas.blogspot.com
to teenscene.co.nr

It's so kool!
and YAY.
I added a media thing.
it's just a link to an old site I made but I added video sections.
and I added some videos ..you should go check them out.
Next time [hopefully tomorrow] I'll make a better and bigger blog but I can't now because it'ss 11 PM and i'm tirred and cold from a long day of shopping.
Oh but while I was in the car
i was listening to Radio Disney
and this is the Cot Com Top 3.

3)I don't think about it-Emily Osment
2)SOS-Jonas Brothers
1) GNO-Miley Cyrus.

And isn't this great... you can now request That's just the way we roll on radiodisney.com
I think they play it there now too.
OMJ ..man I love that song.
=)
lol.
OMJ..JB posted a new youtube video on their youtube page.
I'll post it here tomorrow.
-sigh-
My throat hurts.
hopefully, I'll make it up to you guys tomorrow.

XOXO
Mandy

No comments: