A site for all Disney fans who like to know what happens when it happens!

Monday, December 31, 2007

NEW YEARS EVE!

Ok. this site sorta needs to start itself over again.
If anyone wants to be an affiliate.. just go to that lil box and say so..=)

Ok. so anyway.. I haven't been on a long time.
But since the period that i've been gone.. I've met the WHOLE JONAS FAMILY
Yup, it's true folks.
I won this contest on this site called sugarloot.com and my prize turned out to be getting 3 tickets to the Jingle Ball and meeting JB there.

So i met them there, and had an absolutely fantastic time!
haha Kevin's smile brightens the whole room..he's so CUTEEE.
I can't believe how people can be so mean to him, saying he's ugly..I've even heard once that he looked like a chipmunk..

that was harsh, and I hope i NEVER EVER hear that again.
So my mom and I came to a conclusion that he's probably just not as photogenic as his brothers.
even though in photos he's STILL absolutely adorable..
The lesson I've learned: Jonas hugs are THE best hugs EVERRR!

lol.
ohh and yesterday: 12/30/07.. is when I met the rest of their family.

Meaning, Frankie, Mrs.Jonas, and Mr.Jonas.
I have a picture with Mrs.Jonas too.
But OMJ. Frankie is sooo adorable..goshh..lol
and Mrs.Jonas and Mr.Jonas are simply the most polite people you could ever meet.+)
Yeah, I went to the Best of both worlds concert yesterday in Jerseyy..and let me tell ya..
ITS AMAZING!
I had to wait on ticketmaster for 7 hours on Friday because i knew they were releasing tickets so i stayed there from 8 to 3...yup. And i got section FIVE tickets...
So yeah.. I'm thinking of making a site.. on freewebs.. just for the BOBW tour..
like pics and videos
im just gonna gather everything i can get and put it into one place=)
so if you have any pics you'd like to share,,then please do..
just add ur name and the date you went=)
WOO!

1 comment:

Faith said...

Hey!!!!!
I love this site!!!
Look at my youtube!!
youtube.com/mileyfan531
if u have one send me a message so we can chat on it!!